I finally have a few free minutes to update my blog.
The weekend was extra busy & yesterday was even more so! But, this afternoon, I have some time. I decided after finishing the redbird sampler last week that it was time to get started on the Lizzie Kate Flip It Bits before I got any further behind. So, I have stitched Jan. & Feb. I am doing them all on the same fabric.
I also got all of the blocks ready for my quilt. I had to do names on some, repair backstitching on some & totally do the backstitching on one of them. All 26 are now ready!! I have to stitch 2 blocks for the bottom corners of the quilt. I finished one of them & am attaching it here. The other one will say WHO did the quilt. I won't be showing that one, as I don't want that "advertised" on a public place like this.
I am also attaching a few of my flower pictures from the weekend. We did a lot of work outside, trying to improve the way the yard looks!!
Summer is officially here weather wise! We have been at 90 or so the past few days.