Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday--answering questions!

Good Monday morning! I love Mondays. I feel so refreshed & energized & ready for the week.
I had several people ask again who the designer of my model is. It is Stephanie & her website is: http://nouveauencore.com/ The pattern is called Berries & Cherries. I am stitching it over 1, with 1, on 28 ct. I am working on the border, but don't want to post a picture yet!
Some have asked me about the frame for skinny jeans. We came up with the idea ourselves. I said we should make the frame look like a pair of jeans & my husband ran with the idea. He is enjoying coming up with different ideas for frames, instead of your classic 'box frame'. He bought a new tool over the weekend that will help him with frames. Christmas money is a great thing!!!!! He had a gift card that paid for the whole tool, thanks to a special sale at Lowe's!!!
I heard from my son last night & they had arrived at the location for the work team. They are doing hurricane relief. It is hard for me to imagine that there is still so much to do, even as long as it has been since the hurricane. I am sure he will have all kinds of stories for us.
Ok, I think that is all I wanted to cover this morning. OH!!!! I saw a robin over the weekend, so SPRING MUST BE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH! Something I wanted to ask some of you experienced bloggers! How can I add a wish list to my blog? I have had a couple people ask if I have a wish list & I don't!!!
Thanks to all who visit my blog! Special thanks to all the new visitors I have had recently! I appreciate you all & your comments!!

8 comments:

"Magnolia" said...

Shari, your model is absolutely beautiful so far. Can't wait to see it finished!

LOVE the Skinny Jeans finish & frame, too!

It's awesome that your DS gets to help make a difference in rebuilding lives. Kudos to him!

As far as the Wish List, you could create one on Photobucket or Webshots and just post the link to your Blog. Maybe that would work?

Have a wonderful day!

Julie said...

Have a lovely week Shari, i hope your son enjoys his trip.

A lot of ladies have another blog for their wishlist and just post a link to it in the sidebar, its easy to update as and when needed.

Meari said...

Over one and 28ct? Are you using a magnifier? Wow, I think I'm going blind thinking about it! I did over one on 25ct once. Your model looks great, though. So does skinny jeans.

CindyMae said...

I just got my wish list together. I just started a new blog and listed the items that I am wanting with the link to see it. You can go to my blog and check it out to get ideas if you want. I have also seen people use online photo albums for their wish list as well!

Cindy F. said...

That's awesome your ds is helping with the hurricane relief! I know you are proud of him:)
You know I can't wait to see that final pic of your model and how excited I am for you that your dh is so talented in making frames!!
I'm thinking of setting up my wish list through Blogger.

Julie said...

Our robins used to leave for the winter too, but now several of them stay around. I have seen more of them this spring, but they're never all gone any more.

I just did a seperate blog for my wish list. I think this may be how others have done it to. I'm thinking Vonna's is this way, but I can't say for certain.

Carolyn NC said...

Spring is coming, please! I'm so ready & I live in NC, not up north! I can't imagine how they feel.

Carolyn NC said...

Shari,
I nominated you for an award. Love your blog!