Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Too Cute to not Share!


I just shredded 20 cups of zucchini. I was taking the 'ends' out to dump in the field.
As I was coming back in the house, I saw this picture. I quick came in & got the camera & took the picture. My son LOVES tree frogs, so I can't wait for him to see this!!!! I tried to get one with my cell phone too, but the tree frog backed up further in the pipe. I sure hope whatever the pipe is to doesn't decide to run while he is in there!!!!!
You can click on the picture to see him better!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Ewww a frog, please dont send frogs my way LOL

Daffycat said...

Lovely little froggie! Better there than in your stitching, right???

Cheryl said...

Shari: I live in Florida and when it gets humid and wet, the little sticky guys are all over my lanai screens. I think they're cute!

Cheryl Anderson

Wayne said...

Those are the kind of pics I like. You can't stage those. They are instant and then they are gone. That vent is probably your dryer. Very cute.