Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas SAL progress


hi there! I am WAY BEHIND on this one, but I just finished parts 3 & 4. I may just keep working on this over the weekend to get more caught up. (part 10 came out yesterday)
I am loving how it is coming together. I am stitching this on 25 ct. white opal. lugana. My very favorite fabric for so many projects!!!!
Thanks for all the comments on my last post & for your private emails giving me your opinions. I was worried I was too harsh, but I was convinced I wasn't!
I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, incase I don't update again before then!!!

5 comments:

Mylene said...

You are moving very well with your different SAL's, Shari. I went and had a look of this SAL and it is so great to see all the different works of everyone with their own chosen colours. Very tempting to join.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Carol said...

Good morning, Shari! What a pretty piece you have going there. Blue and white are my favorite colors--you should see my kitchen and familyroom. Nothing but blue and white in sight!

I'll email you this weekend, my friend :)

Debra said...

Looking good!

CindyMae said...

That is a gorgeous piece, just stunning. Can not wait to see more of it!

Marcy said...

How pretty this is looking. I haven't even begun mine yet. I'm still stuck in an autumn-kind-of-mood.