Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS/Christmas Eve Finish




Merry Christmas to all! I am an early riser & cannot sleep in for the life of me. Sooo....decided I could post an early morning greeting & show a couple pictures.
I babysat for a dear family all day yesterday. She had major surgery, so I had to be at their house at 5 am. Yes, 5 am!!! It is amazing how much stitching you can do when the kiddos are still sleeping!
I started & finished this piece yesterday. I had to finish it up last night, but that was not a problem.
After we all got back home yesterday, we decided to go to town, just for the fun of it! We were all done shopping, but we were bored!!! So, we went to Kohl's & Walmart. Neither store was overly busy! We then stopped & got pizza to bring home for supper! Yum!!!
I am also posting the rest of my 12 days gifts. Kathy did a super job!!!! I love each & every gift! Thanks so much Kathy!
Thanks to all for your friendships! I truly appreciate you!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Very cute Finish Shari! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Carolyn NC said...

Lovely finish - Merry Christmas!

Lennu said...

It's a cute finish! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Annie Bee said...

Love you snowman finish and what beautiful gifts you have received for the 12 days of Christmas you have been blessed. Hugs

Debra said...

congrats on your finish it is cute and you got some wonderful gifts.

Meari said...

Cute gifts, and congrats on your finish!