Monday, May 31, 2010

A WIP & TWO New Starts!!!!




I haven't posted a WIP picture of my B. Potter for a while, so today I am!!!! I just updated the B. Potter SAL group, so I thought I would post it here as well.
I also started 2 new projects this week. I won Pie Menu from a lady on the 123 message board. I knew I had to start it as soon as possible, so one night this past week, I got started on it.
Then, I got a new pattern for my husband for Father's Day. I knew I had to work fast on it, since Father's Day is only 20 days away. I can only work on it when my husband is at work. So....2 new starts!!!!
My husband has been so busy at work. He worked late every night last week. Then, he came home Friday & said he has to work the weekend. So...he worked at home for 9 hours on Sat. He took yesterday off, so we could go to a state park with my brother. We had a great time.
Today, he is back in there, working again. Sure hope they appreciate him. He is getting behind on everything around here because of it.
I hope everyone has had a great weekend!
thanks so much for visiting & for your encouraging words! They are so much appreciated! And wow, I am almost to 50 followers. I never thought that would happen!!!!

12 comments:

Debra said...

Your first wip is beautiful. Good luck getting the gift done. I see you add your followers link, YEAH!

Mylene said...

B.Potter is looking beautiful! You have made a good start on pie menu. Goddluck with the Grandpa design-i am sure you can finish it in time.

Karen said...

Love BP....the colors are pretty! Two great new starts also.... happy "quick" stitching!

staci said...

Wonderful projects! I love the colors of your BP :)

Debra said...

Shari, I just checked the 4 pieces that you are making frames for and I do need to add a beach ball button on one of them. I have it ordered. Thanks Debra

Carol said...

Shari, I really love the colors you are using in your BP--very, very nice! The pie menu is one of my favorites and so I'll especially look forward to seeing that finished.

So good to have such a hard working husband! I'm sure he'll treasure your surprise project :)

Julie said...

BP is looking wonderful Shari.

Poor DH, nice that you had a day together with your family, we all need some relaxation time

Lainey said...

BP looks fab Shari and two lovely new starts!
Glad hubby managed to get a break and you had a lovely time together.
Hugs!

Meari said...

Nice stitching, Shari. Glad your DH got to have an enjoyable day off.

Carolyn NC said...

Ooh - wonderful stitching! Good luck with the surprise gift. :)

Wayne said...

Your WIP is coming along nicely. Your two starts look fun. Wish I could do something simple too. LOL

Hazel said...

Your BP is looking great! Love your new wip too. I know just how you feel with dh working a lot :(