Sunday, January 28, 2007

Woohoo, forest snowfall finish


Woohoo! It is finished!! And how appropriate that we have a gentle snowfall outside as I finished it. This piece took me longer than I thought it would to do, but I LOVE the finished results. It was so worth doing! I love it!!! I did it on Sassy's Fabby's Winter Blues lugana. I used Vikki Clayton's silks, in place of the called for floss. The combination is wonderful, if you ask me. Stunning!!! Can you tell I am pleased with it!?!?! Now, to get it framed! I don't want to tackle this one myself, because of the border on it!!!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Shari, this is so pretty & I love the fabric you used for it! I have this one in my to-do pile & have been thinking of what color of fabric I would like to use! May have to look into Sassy's Fabby's!! Congrats on your finish :o)

Kim said...

WOOHOO!! Great job on your finish! Great choice of using the silks and Winter Blues!

Im sure you are glad to have it finally completed!

~Kim~

Jacqui said...

Love the colours on this one. Well done.