Saturday, January 19, 2008

Three Finish Week!!!!



WOW!! I have 3 finishes this week!!!! Yes, they are all pretty small, but still, 3 of them!!!
I cannot show the first one yet, as it is a model, so stay tuned!!!
The second is a small freebie from Helga Mandl. It is called Ops. I did it on 18 ct. blue sapphire metallic from Sassy's. I used dmc to stitch it.

The third was designed by the husband of an online friend. I did it on 16 ct. Butterfly Kisses from Sassy''s. I used dmc & dinky dyes flosses for it. ( mother of pearl, christmas pines, & yallingup)

I am not certain yet how I am finishing either of them. I am thinking pinkeep for the 3rd one. It is the perfect size!!!

Thanks to all who comment....I do appreciate it so much!!!

10 comments:

Mylene said...

Great finishes, Shari and i really love the fabrics you have used!

Pumpkin said...

Congrats Shari! The fabrics look so yummy :o) I'm loving that pattern by Helga. I think that is the fourth one I have seen.

Kim said...

Wonderful finishes Shari. :)

~Kim~

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

I am very guilty of reading your blog and not leaving comments, sorry.

Your work is wonderful. I love the fabrics you used. The one by Helga is adorable.

Congrats on your lovely work.

Kajsa said...

Those are so cute!

Vickie said...

Very cute finish!!! Love the snowmen!!!!

Wayne said...

Three finishes? You are so fast. they both look great

Unknown said...

Great finishes Shari!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw they are both very cute finishes! I like the bottom one, especially :)