Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday update


Where did this past week go?! I really don't see a lot of progress on my projects!

I started & finished a needleroll thou, so that is good! I cannot show a picture yet, because it is for an exchange.

I also worked on Cherry Hill a little, but not enough to show a progress picture. I started on an airplane for my husband, but again, not enough for a picture.

I started a model last night, but, no picture! Noticing a pattern here?!?!!
I DO have a progress picture of Spyro. I have a goal in my head, but I don't know if I will be able to make it or not. You are seeing the whole width of the project in this picture. (minus the part the scanner cut off, but we all know that is done.

My "Until they come home" pattern arrived, so I need to work on it too.

And then, there is the monthly ornament for my SAL's & the May challenge project for the Challenge group. Ok, why am I sitting here?!?!?! I better get myself busy!!!

Enjoy the beautiful springtime!!!!! We SHOULD have lilacs in full bloom this week!!! I can't wait!!!
Until next time, thank you for stopping by & for commenting!!!!!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Wow, sounds like your needles have been busy. Great job on Spyro.Good luck on reaching your goal.

Dawn B. said...

Like the new finish. Looks to me as if you have made a little progress on the doggie one. Happy stitching

Julie said...

Sounds like you have been really busy, no wonder you lost a week LOL

Unknown said...

Sounds like you have a bunch of stitching to do!! Spyro looks fantastic!!! It's hard to see the progress of one project when you have so many in the works but trust me when you start finishing them all it will feel like Christmas!! :)

Have fun!!

Debra said...

Shari, Spyro is looking great!
Debra in Indiana

Lennu said...

Wow, you've been really busy stitching! Spyro looks great :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Shari,
Just wanted to say I stopped by and love your WIP's. Take care,

Angie