Sunday, October 26, 2008

Warm Winter Wishes


I started this project on Friday morning. I have seen it in progress on Julies blog & knew I had to get mine out & get started. I just love this little guy. I am ready to build his fire now, but I wanted to get my blog updated before I got too tired for the night.
I am real happy with how he is turning out. I am using the called for colors, but boy, they sure look different than the cover picture on the pattern!
Thanks so much for stopping by & for those of you who leave comments, extra thanks! It is nice to know who takes a look!!!!

12 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love your little snowman! He's adorable. OK, I'm listening to your music and hearing the bagpipes Amazing Grace. What's the first thing I think of (besides the military & the song itself).........
Star Trek - the second one when they sent Spock's body off to the Genesis planet, etc.! Who knew I remembered? :)

Meari said...

What a cute little snowman, Shari. Congrats on your finish.

Donna said...

So cute. What fabric did you use? It is so very pretty.

just-missy- said...

Looks great Shari. He's just to cute for words.

Katie said...

Your little snowman is adorable. He needs a warm bun though so get busy haha.

Maureen said...

cute little snowman - love the fabric, just like a winter's sky...

(been loving all your pictures of the countryside around you, it's great to see where everyone is, makes you all seem more real if you know what i mean lol!)

Janaina said...

Aaaaawwwnn... So lovely! We don't have snow at Brasil, but I think snowppl are soooo heartwarming! =)
Lovely piece!

J Rae said...

Your snowman looks great! Love the fabric!

Your RR stitch from last post is lovely.

Carolyn said...

Your snowman is so cute. I love the fabric you have chosen.

Shelleen said...

what a darling snowman

Virpi said...

Cute stitching. I love the fabric you chose. That is perfect.

Mylene said...

Warm winter Wishes is looking great and i love the fabric you have used for.