Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Morning!



Good morning! I have yet another finish! But...in all fairness...this one too less than 2 hours to stitch!! It is so tiny. I stitched it over 1 on 25 ct. opal. lugana. I used a Needle Necessities floss for it.
I had the finishing frame in my stash! I received it as a gift in a 12 days exchange at Christmas. It was perfect for this!
I also 'finished' my goat yesterday. I thought this was perfect for him!!!
I have painted a frame this am, for my reindeer, so he will be totally finished soon too. Now, IF I could just get motivated to finish some of my WIP pieces, instead of starting new things.
Someone, who lives in my house, but will remain unnamed, hinted the other day about Christmas Village. Suppose I should get it out & work on it??
I am also attaching a picture of the boys. It has been a while! This was taken at Christmas time, but it seems appropriate now! They are helping their daddy & grandpa root for the Vikings!! Grandpa has been a Viking fan for nearly all his life! He loved them as a little boy & still does to this day. Daddy picked up on Grandpa's love for them as a young boy himself. How many of the babies will be Viking fans?? This year is a good year for them to start!
Thanks for all the new visitors!!!! I appreciate you so much!!!! And to all who have visited a long time, I appreciate you too!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!

19 comments:

Rita said...

The boys are sure growing fast!!

I love your new finishes.

JillMN said...

I love, love, LOVE that picture of the boys in their Vikings attire! Happy Stitching and GO VIKES!

Unknown said...

Great finishes!!! The boys look so cute!!! Of course you know Derek's a Viking fan too!!! :)

Meari said...

Nice photo of the boys :)

Congrats on all your new finishes!

Lori's page said...

Gosh, bundles of joy! What a delight to see them. I must post a pic of mine, to show off a bit, L ;-))

Kim said...

Love your finishes! Your boys are just darling too.

I just "met" you though Stitching Bloggers Yahoo Group and I'm now going through some of the blogs.

Daffycat said...

Great finishing, Shari! I love the new little ornie too!

Katie said...

Your little ornies are just great! The babies are just too cute. Can't wait to see the frame for the adorable deer.

Annie Bee said...

They are such beautiful bundles of joy and so cute in their Viking colours. Love how you have finished off your pieces.

Mylene said...

Great picture of the boys and they are growing up fast!

Such a tiny ornament, both looks sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

The sewing is very nice Shari. But I still think my Great Grandsons are cuter.

Hazel said...

Beautiful finishes! That pic of the boys is soo cute. x

Shelleen said...

the boys are adorable in the Vikings gear. My hubby has always been a Vikings fan also.

Carol said...

What a cute tiny ornament, Shari! I always thought it would be fun to have a miniature tree filled with tiny little stitched ornaments like that...

Gosh, can't believe how big the three little guys are getting (although they would look even cuter in matching Steelers' outfits--ha ha!!)

Julie said...

Cuties, both the boys and the stitching!

Jackie said...

Oooooh....they are adorable. thanks for sharing the pic.

Nice finishes !

Carolyn NC said...

Boys are sooo cute! I can root for the Vikings, too, but what to do if Indianapolis is in there???
Love the finishes!

Milly~ said...

Grandbabies are adorable!! Can't wait till my grandson Isaiah arrives in May.

Nancy M said...

Triplet grandkids?? That must keep you busy! Love the recent finishes. I found your blog through the PTP group. I was in their FOTM last year, but missed the signup deadline this year! I got some amazing colors in the *brights* version last year.