Friday, December 3, 2010

Little Heart SAL finish


It feels great to have a WIP finished!!!!!! I started the Little Heart SAL as soon as it came out in January. I got Dec.'s block the other night & started it right away. I would have had it finished last night, but the frog paid me a visit & I had to rip. I will blame it on my mucas filled head.
We had our boys last week. They were are 3 very kind & shared well with grandma. Yes, they gave me their wonderful colds. Mine turned very sinusy this week.
I also am working on another WIP Christmas project from last year, but do not have a picture right now. I hope to work hard on it this coming week.
I am also working on ornaments for the 3 little angels. I have one done, but I will not show pictures until all 3 are done. I have started the second one. I need to decide how I will finish them.
I am going to keep this short. My time is very limited this time of year & I know everyone else's is as well.
I thank each & every one of you, from the bottom of my heart for reading & commenting on my blog. You don't know how much it means to me!
Have a super duper weekend!

20 comments:

Bev said...

congrats on the finish, i love this well done!

Daffycat said...

Oh, Shari ~ congratulations! This is such a darling finish! *happy dance* I can't wait to see your ornaments!

Mylene said...

It is Beautiful!! Congrats on finishing the last block. I just added a pic on my blog too.

Have a lovely weekend!

CalamityJr said...

Sorry you don't feel well, but your finish is beautiful! I think I'd like to do something like that next year.

Lori's page said...

Absolutely lovely, very well done on your SAL. So sorry to hear you're not feeling well, wishing you a speey recovery, love, Lori xxx

Carol said...

Congratulations, Shari! It is such a pretty piece! Well done on sticking with it and completing it in on time :)

So sorry, those little guys shared their colds with you. Hope you are resting as much as you can (not easy this time of year!)... Take care now!

Katie said...

Congrats on your finish! I look forward to seeing your future photos.

Rowyn said...

What a sweet finish!

Denise said...

Love the frosty feel of your blog!

Your finish has been a long time coming - congrats!

Hope you feel better soon -
Denisee

Lainey said...

Congratulations Shari your SAL piece is gorgeous. Look forward to seeing your Ornies. Hope your cold clears up soon. Hugs.

Ranae said...

Congrats on a fun and colorful finish.
Hope your feeling better and the kiddies too

Brigitte said...

Shari, this looks just great. What a wonderful finish. I think when you stitch one motif a month it's perfectly doable. But I know that I usually have problems to follow through because I always get interested in something else, lol.
I also saw the three finishes in your last post. Congratulations on everything!

staci said...

Congrats on your Little Heart SAL finish...it's so sweet and the colors are so cheerful :)

Julie said...

Super finish Shari, i saw this on Mylenes blog

{{big hug}} hope you are soon feeling much better, how kind of the boys to share their germs with you!

Nancy M said...

So nice to have a SAL completed!! Way to go! I'm looking forward to seeing the ornaments. I did one for Amberlyn, but I haven't posted a blog for WEEKS!!! Hope you've recouped from the shared cold.

Meari said...

I hope you're feeling better soon, Shari. I'm just getting over the 'yuck'. Can't really call it a cold, but I do have a little congestion and sinus stuff.

Congrats on finishing the SAL!

Cynimin said...

Very cute Little Heart! I have to get going on mine. Hope you feel btter soon!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Congratulations on your finishes! Your new paint color looks really similar to what we have in our bedroom and I just love it.

Marcy said...

Good job Shari -- it's so cute.

Rita said...

Great finish! I've collected all the parts but haven't started yet...and you're all finished. :-)