Wednesday, November 22, 2006

San Man SAL part 2


I sat down last evening, after supper & put together part tow of the mystery piece. I am loving this more & more as it goes along. This went together so quick. The large snowflake was the hardest for me. I love how the colors are looking! The blues pull out the blue in the fabric. The pictures do not do it justice at all. My DH described the fabric as spilled grape juice. I think that is a great description of it.

I probably will not post again before tomorrow, so I hope everyone that takes a look, will have a very Happy Thanksgiving. If you are traveling, be safe.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Looks great so far! I am enjoying your progress.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

: )

Sally said...

Your SAL is looking great Shari! I finally got my fabby for mine and started it on Wednesday afternoon. I can't wait to see part three!