Thursday, December 21, 2006

Thurs. thoughts





I am excited!!!! I just finished my first piece for Vikki Clayton, using her silks!!!! Oh my goodness!!! They are wonderful!!! I did Holly & Ivy by CCN. I used Sassy's sage fabric. I love how all the colors flow together.

I am also attaching some pictures today of some of my dad's pens. I have a feeling my blog is going to become dad's showcase as well!!! He sent these to me today & asked if I would post them.

I hope you are all having a great week!

4 comments:

chappy said...

i love your holly and ivy - gorgeous!

your dad's pens are beautiful too! such a talented family!

Bea said...

Lovely!

Kajsa said...

Holly and Ivy is beautiful! Your dads pens are really nice too!

~Kim~ said...

AWESOME FINISH! It turned out GORGEOUS! So do you get to keep the model or do you have to part with it?!

Your Dad does a wonderful job with his pens! Its amazing what you can do with a piece of wood!

Merry Christmas, Shari! Thanks for being such a great friend! Hope to meet you in 2007!

Love,
~Kim~