Friday, December 1, 2006

December First Already



Since it is the 1st, that means only 24 days until Christmas. Oh my!!! That makes it sound so close.

One of the groups I am in is doing an advent exchange. We got our partner 24 small gifts & then a nice gift for Christmas Day. I opened my first one & got a beautiful kitchen towel/potholder combo. It is gingerbread boys & simply adorable.

Also, I finished part 3 of the San Man Mystery SAL today. I don't know why, but this part was really challenging for me. I love how it looks thou!!!

Tomorrow, my best friend & I are doing our annual "shop til you drop" day. We leave at 5 am & shop til we can't shop any longer!!!!! I am praying the weather holds out. We haven't gotten ANY of the bad stuff that they had predicted!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh wow, how neat, getting to open all those gifts over the next 24 days!

Great job on the SanMan SAL!

Have fun shopping tomorrow! Dont forget to buy me something too.. KIDDING! Hoping that the weather stays nice and makes travel bearable.

~Kim~