Sunday, April 22, 2007

new way of finishing for me!!



well, I decided to get creative! I combined two finishing techniques to create a new finish!! I combined the cube it style with the pinkeep style to create a bathroom smelly!
I took small finishes that I got doing block exchanges on various groups. I then took a bar of Ivory soap that is lavendar scented. I found a piece of fabric to match the stitched pieces & some pins & WAAAAALAAAAA!!! I have new finishes. I told my son these will look cute in baskets in the bathrooms or bathrooms of those who I decide to give them to as gifts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yet again you just amaze me with your creativeness!! These are great Shari!!! Congrats on another GREAT idea!!!!
Renee

BeckySC said...

They turned out just great, Shari :) BIG congratulations to you :)
Have a great week :)