Thursday, April 12, 2007

piece made into album


I have had many people ask to see my album that I made with the Cherry Pickin' piece, so I took a picture of it & am sharing it.

I love how it turned out & it may be the start of something!!!! I can "see" making these album covers for many of my patterns. I can make an album for each designer & put one of my stitched pieces on the cover. This one is Plum Pudding Needleart, I could do a Bent Creek, a Lizzie Kate, etc..... You get the idea!!!

My husband even thought it was a good idea & he COMPLIMENTED me on it! He said that I always say I have no crafty abilities or talents & he said "look what you did".

Now, I need to get more patterns to fill it!!!!

Thank you so much to all who look & comment! I appreciate you so much!!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

It turned out just awesome Shari!!! What an excellent idea too!!! Your hubby is right and you are very crafty and very creative!!!

Jacqui said...

What a brill idea, I love it. You've certainly got more imagination than I have.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Hmmm ... let's see ... I could send you ... oh! ready to go into business with this? :o)

BeckySC said...

That's just great, Shari :) It turned out beautifully :) Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous Shari !!!!
What a wonderful idea :)

Anonymous said...

Shari,

FANTASTIC!!! You are so talented.

Sally said...

Wow, that looks fabulous Shari. What a fantastic idea!

Sandy said...

I love it Shari, it's so pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us.

JoAnn said...

Looks wonderful Shari :)