Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stitch in Sat.

I am involved in a state wide cross stitch group that gets together once a month to stitch, fellowship & eat!
Well, I hosted the one for April at my house yesterday. The food theme was Baked Potato Bar. Oh boy! Did we have some yummy baked potatoes, with all of the toppings, didn't we friends?!?!!
We all stitched, shared our finishes, showed our WIP pieces & just had a great time catching up on each others lifes. There were 7 of us here & it was a great number of gals. We were able to all sit around the living room without hauling out tables & chairs, etc.... We all had cozy seats to stitch in.
I think the highlight for me was seeing a bunch of mail art pieces that one of the gals brought. I have wanted to do these for so long, but just haven't MADE myself do them. Well, that is going to change, because these are just wonderful!!
I took some pictures yesterday, but since I didn't get EVERYONE'S permission to post them, I won't at this time.
Happy Stitching!!!!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Sounds like you had a great time. TFS

Kim said...

Wished I lived closer, I would have loved to have joined you!!

What a great thing to do!

~Kim~