Monday, May 7, 2007

super stitching weekend!!!

WOW! I feel great about my weekend accomplishments!!!! I had a goal & I met it & went beyond!
I finished my model on June's COTM for Sassy. This was finished on Friday. I can't show a picture of course, til later!

As soon as I finished that, I started my ornament for the group ornament SAL. I am happy to report that on Sat. evening, it was finished!!! See picture! I am very happy with how it turned out. It is stitched on a solo from Silkweaver, using Carrie's redwood floss. (the fabric is 32 ct)

On Sunday, I started & finished my nametag for a group retreat that is coming up this summer. I cannot show it either, because it is also done on the COTM for Sassy!!!

Today, I plan to start & MAYBE finish the stitching on my biscornu for the same retreat. I have the pattern & floss laid out & the fabric pressed!!!

It feels good to be getting a few things taken care of so early in the month!!!


Renee said...

WOO HOO!!! The reindeer turned out wonderful!!! Congrats on tons of finishes this weekend!! Can't wait to see them all!!! :)

BeckySC said...

Congratulations on the reindeer, it looks great!

Pumpkin said...

Great finish Shari! You are quite the tease about your secret projects though ;o)

Mylene said...

WOW! Congrats on all your finishes, Shari.