Monday, July 2, 2007

Ice Cream Sundae


Ice cream sundae anyone?!?!? Well, this isn't actually edible, but it looks good enough to eat!
I see that Sassy has her COTM on her website, so I can show my model finish! The color this month is Khaki & I think it is going to be a wonderful seller for her. It is so perfect for so many patterns. I held it up to my living room wall & it matched great!!! Our walls are called basic khaki!

I also used Vikki Clayton's silks for this piece. They are wonderful! These colors looked good enough to eat. She did an excellant job on the color changes!
The stitched piece looks so much better than the picture. Why can't pictures do a piece justice?! Oh well!!!
Thanks to all who commented on everything I posted on Friday. I had a great day. I had to remake my photo album for retreat. That one was the wrong size. I think my aunt gave me the album & I didn't look close enough before using it. Oh well, I have a new one made & the pictures are all in it!

Yes, Kim, you did see one of your blocks on the tote bag.
Thanks to all who commented about the frames DH made. He is really getting into this!!! I need to find more pieces for him to make frames for!!! I have plenty!!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Wohoo Congrats on your finish.

~ Toni ~ said...

Yuummmmy! I love the pink floss and I will be waiting by the front door on Friday waiting for my Sassy's COTM to arrive. Maybe this is the perfect fabric color for that project you and I talked about a month or so ago. Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing your next finish. ~~Toni~~

Mylene said...

The piece looks lovely!! Congrats.

Meari said...

Very pretty! Congrats on your finish, Shari.