Sunday, February 24, 2008

I can see you now!!!!!!!!


I reached my goal for the weekend! I was hoping to do more, but my goal was this far!!!! There are 8 pages to this pattern. I have 2 completely done & the 3rd ALMOST done! It will be real soon. And this page is the FULLEST of the 8. I am so happy with how this is looking!!! It is so realistic!!!!! Any of you that have seen my dog will agree I think!!!!

I will continue to work on this this week. I have a model coming in the mail late in the week, but I hope to have the current page done by then!!!

Thanks to all who look & leave comments! I appreciate you so much!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!!!

9 comments:

Katie said...

Wow I feel like I could just reach out and touch him. I've seen Spryo too. He's adorable!! Great Job!

Lennu said...

What a cute design, he's beautiful!

Meari said...

It's coming along nicely.

Anonymous said...

Nice job on Spyro! Won't be
long now and he'll be done.
The 2 models are very pretty
too. Aunt M.

Debra said...

Great progress!!! I bet you are just smiling ear to ear.

Julie R's Crafting Blog said...

Wow Spryo is looking great...now that he has eyes he is going to make you feel guilty for not working on him. Congratulation!

Mylene said...

A very good progress, Shari.

Have a nice week.

Marianne said...

Hey you! I tagged you! : )

Wayne said...

unbelievable the detail. you are doing a great job on him. Now he can bark at himself