Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gift received & Christmas & stitching!




Wow, it has been a while since I updated my blog!
We had a very busy 4 day weekend. I was SO GLAD to HAVE to stay home yesterday. (I babysit on Mondays!) It felt good to stay home!!!
On Friday, my husband & I did the annual Black Friday sales. We left home before 4 am & were gone until about 2 pm. We got a lot of really good deals!!!
When we got home, I had a wonderful surprise in the mail. Mylene sent me a beuatiful package. It is a pinkeep she made, a card, and a box of wonderful chocolates!!! I am being kind & sharing with my guys, but oh, they are yummy! The funny thing about this is, I had purchased DMC for Mylene that very day!!!!
I am adding a picture of my stitching tree for you to see. It is so pretty with the ornaments from so many people, besides the ones I have done myself.
And, on the stitching front, I am working hard on my model, which I do not have a picture of today. I also stitched my Dec. ornament last night & added the final stitches this afternoon.
I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season. Take time to relax & enjoy the season!!!
thanks for stopping by for a visit & thanks for the comments!!!

11 comments:

Marianne said...

LOVE your Christmas Tree! And that model for Nouveau Encore looks like a must have for me. You do such pretty stitching.

Marianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL!!! All of it!!!

Carolyn NC said...

I went out on Black Friday, too (but not that early!). Love your stitching tree and your stitching!

Anonymous said...

Oh lovely Pinkeep,
Love that tree!! I bought a tree for my ornies,but only a 2ft one has I have only 7 stitched ornies so far :0( But will catch you up one day!!
Oh and thank you for the lovely Charlie Brown card!!

Milly~ said...

I like your tree! So Festive!!! You're a brave gal to tackle the stores on Black Friday. LOL!

Mylene said...

Hi Shari, your x'mas tree looks great with all the wonderful ornaments on it.
Cute finish and many many thanks for helping me out for the floss.

Julie said...

Loving the tree, how wonderful.

Nice pinkeep Mylene stitched for you.

WendyCarole said...

your tree looks great

Sharon said...

awesome stitching tree!

Shebafudge said...

Oh my GOD! Look at your tree....it's stunning.