Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ornament Finish


I have been very busy the past few days with family here. I did have a little time to finish up this ornament that I started a while back. It is one of three from the Candy Cane Wishes pattern by Plum Pudding Needlearts. I used some dmc flosses. I used 3 flosses from Nancy at http://stores.ebay.com/Victorian-Motto-Sampler-Shoppe
I used her red, green & brown & love how they look. I am going to do the other 2 patterns on this same aida. It is a rainbow opal.
Thanks everyone for visiting & commenting!!!!!!

15 comments:

Wayne said...

Cute little ornament. I will have to come and see all of your ornaments on their tree.

Julie said...

He's darling Shari! I love him!!! I may have to get that pattern now! Nice job!!!

Milly~ said...

He's just darling Shari. I hope to use my new flosses for a patriotic design. I know big surprise...LOL.

Anonymous said...

That is lovely!!

Julie said...

He's a real cutie, i love him.

Vickie said...

cute little ornament Shari!!

Meari said...

That's adorable, Shari!

Kathy said...

Awww what a real cute ornament.

Happy New Year.

Hugs xxxxx

Carolyn NC said...

So cute!

Mylene said...

That's a cute ornament.

Happy New Year!

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on your TOO CUTE ornie!!
I love it!

Unknown said...

Looks so cute!!!

Hazel said...

What a cute ornie. You've done some fab christmas stitching. xx

"Magnolia" said...

Shari, that is adorable! LOVE how the fabric shows in your picture, and your stitching is beautiful!

Debra said...

Very nice. I don't think I would have thought of using that material for a Christmas ornament, but it looks great.
Debra in Indiana