Thursday, December 11, 2008

My stitching has been suffering because.........


........here is what I have spent a LOT of time on recently. This is an annual tradition that I cannot stop! I have tried, only to be told by MANY, MANY people that I cannot stop making my home made candies. And every year, when I say I am going to stop, I end up adding new things to my list. I still have 9 lbs. of the wafers on the counter, so I am not done yet!!!!!
In this picture are my turtles, choc. peanut clusters, several varieties of mints, peppermint bark, peanut butter & jelly bark, choc. covered cherries, cherry centers, raspberry chunks, molded peanuts & peanut butter fudge. I THINK that is everything! Don't eat too many while looking or you will get a tummy ache!!!
Merry Christmas!!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH yumm yumm!!!Drooling....

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

OH MAN.... Am I glad I am not at your house.... I would get fat and the kids would be climbing the walls. LOL

Katie said...

Ohhh I know where you live too!! I'm on my way!! Those all look so delicious.

Carolyn NC said...

I'm coming to see you this Christmas! Wow - I even enlarged the picture so I could see them even better. Yum yum yum!

shutterbug (Elaine) said...

Can I come live with you? Please? No? Ok, then are you willing to share any of those recipes? I made yummies for the family up until a few years ago. I've been thinking about it again. Like with you, everyone keeps asking. :op
Also, where did you get all the cute molds? Are the turtles just shaped like turtles or are they the caramel, pecan, chocolate turtles?? Those are my absolute favorite candies! I need to know as I drool on the keyboard.....

Hugs, Elaine

Unknown said...

YUMMY!!!!!

Cindy F. said...

I'm drooling too!! Your family is very lucky:)

Julie said...

My mouth is watering just as the sight...the hips are glad its just a piccie LOL

Mylene said...

Hmmmmmm....all looks yummy!! I really wonder how you made them so beautifully in shape.

Marianne said...

OMG pepperment bark! YUM! So, making a cookbook yet for all of us? Between the jams, canning, candies, baking and everything else we're drooling!

Julie said...

They look wonderful Shari! And they look delicious!

Meari said...

Your candies look great Shari