Monday, August 29, 2011

Northwind SAL--Week TWO

Shari's SAL Week 2
LK ABC Lessons
Rose's SAL week 2
Angela's SAL week 2
Denise's SAL Week 2

Hi everyone! Wow, what a busy, crazy week last week was....
I told my husband that I cannot even begin to imagine having to have a job outside the home. I was gone so much with running the little guy to preschool, hauling stuff to our son at his new place, normal stuff...whew!!! No time for at home work...
I am so happy to be doing this SAL with Angela, Denise & Rose. It is so fun to watch the progress, read the comments we tell each other as we send our pictures to the others, etc...
I worked on my SAL two days, like we all agreed upon. On the other days, when I had a free moment, I worked on the LK ABC Lessons. As you can tell, I devoted the days I was at home to the SAL piece & worked on the LK on the busier days!
Thanks for visiting my blog & I look forward to seeing your comments. Have a super week!!!

7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your SAL. Love your L*K.

Vicky L said...

The SAL is looking good.It is very pretty. I am also stitching ABC Lessons. Yours is beautiful.
Congratulations on finishing your 15 Crazy Challenge. I knew you will finish them. They are all beautiful.

Hazel said...

Beautiful SALs. xx

Ali O'Donnell said...

Good progress!

Carol said...

You're really sailing along on your SAL, Shari--very cute piece! I hope this week slows down a bit for you now that your son is all settled :)

Julie said...

Great progress pictures!

Nancy M said...

Nice progress on your SAL and LK. I work 3 days and wonder how full timers do it!