Friday, October 5, 2007

great finishing week!





I got quite a bit of stitching done this week. I took my LK flip it bits along last weekend when we went away. I had finished Sept. on Thurs. & decided since it was almost Oct., I would just do it. So, I stitched it in the car & at the air show. I finished it Monday morning. I then did my ornament, since it is a SAL in two of my groups. I then went back to my Quaker piece that I started a while back. I finished it this afternoon. I am rewarding myself tonight! I am starting a new project!!!! I still have a few WIP to do, but I want to start my LK Fall Y'all scarecrow!!!!

Maybe I will be able to sneak in a few small autumn pieces as well. We shall see!!!

7 comments:

Kajsa said...

Oh, you got a lot done! Everything looks great!

monique said...

Yay! Super finishes... you got a LOT done! And you still have almost the whole month to crank out some more LOL

Lori said...

Great work! I can't believe how much you've gotten done!

Vickie said...

It looks fantastic!!! I am very extcited for you.

Sonda in OR said...

They all look wonderful! You were certainly busy!

Renee said...

Great stitching Shari!! They are all so pretty!!!

Mylene said...

Great finishes, Shari.