Monday, October 29, 2007

Spyro update!


well, I have tried working on a rotation. I don't know if I will keep up with it or not. I like to have finishes & at this rate, it will be a long time before I have a finish!!!

I can tell I did a lot on my Christmas Village (someone asked about it---it is by Victoria Sampler, it came out last year about this time). I don't have an updated picture of it, but maybe after I work on it later this week.

I spent some time on Spyro & that is the one I will show today. Even my guys could tell I have worked on it. It is so time consuming, but will be a wonderful piece when it is done & will be a great reminder of our dear friend, after he is gone.

I am really having trouble sticking with these pieces, because I want to work on new stuff & autumn stuff. But, I MUST finish these. I have never had so many projects going at once!!!!!!
thanks to all who look & comment. I do appreciate so much hearing that people are actually reading what I type.

Toni, I would LOVE to hear from you.......I don't have your email address!!! Drop me a line!
Shari

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wonderful progress Shari on Spyro. Good to see your post! Thanks for the email this morning.

~Kim~

Unknown said...

Spyro is really looking great!!