Saturday, October 13, 2007

I am humbled/honored!!!


Barb of Plum Pudding Needleart has put two of my stitched pieces in her newsletter this month!!! I showed them to her because I did them with different flosses than she used in the patterns. She loved them & asked if she could put them in her newsletter. Of course I said sure!!!
You can see her newsletter here:



I love the simplicity of her designs. They fit "me" so well!


On the stitching front this week, I finished a small autumn piece Friday morning. I had to take a break from my big projects, so I took this one with me Thurs. when I went to babysit. It is Harvest Moon by San Man. I did it on Sassy's honey starlite aida. I love how it turned out.

I brought SPYRO back out of the box. He is going to be worked into a rotation. A friend does a 3 day rotation with her projects & I am going to try it. I have 5 or 6 projects going, so we shall see if this works. The one day rotation DID NOT work!!!

I am hoping to finish my LK flip it bits tomorrow. That will take one out of the rotation!!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Shari

3 comments:

BeckySC said...

How cool is that??? I love harvest moon :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice Shari!
Debra in Indiana

Mylene said...

I love that sampler and the colours you have used were just great. Congrats!!
Thanks for the message you left on my blog, haven't had the time to sort the threads yet.