Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lakeside Lodge Grouping


Hi again! When I updated earlier today, I forgot that I had another picture to show you all!!! I finished Lakeside Lodge in April of 2006. But, it sat a long time before my husband got the frame made. Well, the frame finally got made, stained & poly'd. So, this morning, we got the picture hung & a grouping to go with it. I love how it looks together. And the best part of it all....we had all of this stuff on hand already, so I didn't spend a penny to make a nice wall piece!!!
Thanks for looking & have a great weekend!!

10 comments:

Marianne said...

Love the wall grouping!! It just all fits together so nicely with Lakeside Lodge! Very nice Shari! Tell hubby that's a great frame he built!

shutterbug (Elaine) said...

Love love love the Lakeside Lodge piece! It looks great how you have it grouped too. I wish my DH could make frames for me. That one is beautiful. :o)

Hugs, Elaine

"Magnolia" said...

Looks great, Shari. Like it was meant to go together! I love the coo-coo clock.

Christina said...

Your grouping looks great.

Julie said...

Wonderful!

Mylene said...

The Lakeside Lodge looks great, Sahri!!

Unknown said...

It looks cute Shari! I still have the Lakeside Lodge on my must stitch list!

Meari said...

Nice frame, Shari. LL looks great framed. :)

Debra said...

Beautiful!!! huddy made the frame. it is very nice.
Debra in Indiana

Vickie said...

It looks wonderful!