Monday, September 20, 2010

Wee Autumn Finish



A perfect name for this piece. It is small & it is for sure an autumn piece!!!
I just finished stitching "wee autumn" by Heart in Hand designs. It is an older design, that I forgot that I had, until I saw someone else finish it!!
I stitched it on PTP dill 32 ct. lugana. I used GAST & DMC flosses. I am going to ask my husband to make a frame for this...I have not asked for small frames but I really think I would like to frame this one!!
I have also started another piece that I saw someone else stitch. I seem to have forgotten that I have about 10 projects already started....oops! Oh well, they are there...I will do them!! I do not start a project & not finish it!
I wish each of you a wonderful day & wonderful week! Thank you for stopping by & for your kind comments!
Oh! I am also going to attach a picture of my "WALL". We hung my B. Potter & Bethlehem this weekend & are very happy with the looks of the wall!

22 comments:

Lula said...

what a sweet autumn pic - lovely

Lynette said...

Love your autumn finish Shari and your pics look great on the wall!!

Mylene said...

A very cute finish and love the fabric you have used.
Your wall looks great with the samplers...still some space for more...

Lainey said...

Lovely stitching wall Shari.
Congrats on your finish, I love scarecrows!

Unknown said...

Hi,
Pretty finishes and I like the scare crow !!!

karmyl said...

Very nice! Looks great on the wall.

Unknown said...

That is a darling Wee Autumn. I think I have that chart waiting patiently for me to get to it.

Your wall is fantastic!! I love where you put the Bethlehem and the Sampler. You did leave yourself some space for more finishes - great!!

Vicky L said...

The autumn piece is adorable!
Your wall looks fabulous and I love the frames.

Nancy M said...

Cute autumny finish! I want to do a Halloween one, but it's a bit too late. Your wall looks great with all your framed pieces on it.

Karen said...

What a cute finish. Kudos on the great display of your handiwork!

happy stitching...

Julie said...

A lovely little design Shari

Lots more room on the wall for your beautiful stitching

Debra said...

Love the new finish and congrats on getting your piece framed.

Carol said...

How cute is your little scarecrow, Shari--haven't seen him before! And your framed finishes look just great on your wall--how proud you should be :)

That cuckoo clock is so pretty, too, Shari! Does it "cuckoo?"

Katie said...

Congrats on the cute little finish. Your wall looks great!

WendyCarole said...

he is so cute and love your wall

Anonymous said...

Nice wall and lovely framing! I really like Heart in Hand Wee charts. :) Yours is darling!

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Lovely finish Shari - I love Autumn themes :)

Wayne said...

Love the pieces. They are all great looking

Sharon said...

Cute, cute, cute finish!! Your wall is beautiful - it adds such a lovely personal touch to your home!! :)

Cristina said...

Such a cutie and I love your wall. Congrats

Billie said...

I love your wall! I am in the process of finding a new apartment with my boyfriend and I look very much forward to a wall like yours where I can finally hang my stuff ;-)

Daffycat said...

A really fun finish. I love it! This just screams the season doesn't it?