Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easter Freebie Finish!!!



Oh, How I wish I remember where I found this freebie.......I would love to link it for all of you, as I now so many are going to want to find it....I am so sorry!!!
It was found somewhere online, in the past week. When I saw it, I KNEW I had to stitch it.....BLACK JELLY BEANS are my favorite regular jelly bean.....of course, if you throw in Jelly Belly's, then I prefer a different flavor!
Anyway, I finished the stitching of this last night. Before I did anything else this morning, I finished the project. I had an idea in my head & I went with it.
I do not have any black jelly beans YET, but you get the idea with the raisins!!! Tomorrow, the jar will have jelly beans in it!!!!!!
The fabric on the back is the jelly bean print I have shown you here.
Many have asked about my sale blog! Well, guess what??????? I just updated it, with 6 different pieces of fabric that I have for sale.
My sale blog is: http://sharissalestuff.blogspot.com/
Have a great day! I am hoping to get out & work in the yard a little. It is ALMOST 50 degrees.....

9 comments:

Nancy M said...

Cute finish and a great way to display it! I think I want to wait until it's in the 60's before I do any yard work!

Carol said...

I love bunny stitching, Shari--what a cute piece :) And such a cute way of finishing it! Now, black jelly beans---ewwww! I always pick those out--have just never liked the licorice flavoring.

Hope your weekend is fun and relaxing :)

Terri said...

I love the way you finished this piece, Shari! How original!

Rita said...

Cute finish!

Mylene said...

Such a very cute finish, Shari!!

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Shari.

(You can keep the black jelly beans... Bleah lol)

Julie said...

Superb!

Carolyn NC said...

So cute and so are the previous ones!

Unknown said...

Hi,
What a pretty and cute finish in time for Easter!!!!!