Sunday, February 25, 2007

dad's birdhouses

I have had several people email or ask questions about my dad's newest creation, birdhouses!!!!
I have a new picture that he sent me, so I want to post it, so everyone can see it!!! The business card is laying at the bottom, to give an idea of the size of the birdhouses!!!! Enjoy!!!


Jacqui said...

They are SOOOO cute!

piko said...

Oooh,they are so lovely and cute!! I Love all of them.:-D

Anonymous said...

Just love them. Sent you an email on Lhnx Eileen

Sandy said...


I received my birdhouses this week from your Dad and let me just say his work is wonderful. I LOVE them. They are like works of art. So smooth and bigger than I thought. I can't wait to order from him again. He's such a sweet man. I've emailed him to thank him but wanted to post here to let others know how wonderful the little birdhouses really are in person.