Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Finished Finishes!!!



Hi! Well, thanks to my sweet friend Susan, I was able to "finish" a couple things today! I was all set to do this & I discovered my last sewing machine needle was broken. Susan to the rescue!!! She had some at her house, so over I ran to get one!!!!
I made my coffee piece into a cover for my bread machine, which sets right next to my coffee pot.

I made my Hoppy Easter piece into a basket banner. I will add eggs to the basket as Easter gets closer!

I will hit the half way point on Bethlehem tonight!!! Woohoo!!! The second half will go faster I think, because it isn't as heavily stitched!!

7 comments:

Julie R's Crafting Blog said...

I love they way you finished you pieces!!!

Sandy said...

great finishes! You did good. TFS.

~Kim~ said...

Love the finishes Shari! You are so talented!!! Keep up the great work, and cant wait to see Bethlehem finished :)

~Kim~

nancy said...

i really like the basket wrap! i like the bread machine cover too, but hmmm ... the basket wrap, i could even do. ;o)

Sally said...

Fantastic finishes Shari!

Kajsa said...

Everything looks so good Shari. Love the little easter piece.

Renee said...

They look fantastic Shari!!! You are very talented!!!