Wednesday, March 14, 2007

TWO FINISHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok, I am pretty happy about now!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, I finished my ornament for the STO ornament SAL. Thanks to Renee for the floss for his hat!!! It just adds so much to it!!!!

Just now, I finished BETHLEHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how this turned out! It should have been done a while ago, but with the rotation I tried, it didn't get the time it should have. But....I put it as priority this week & waaaalaaaaa!!! It is done!!!! I did it on Sassy's Sahara Gold & I used Carrie's Cafe au Lait floss.

Thanks to all who look & comment on my work!
Shari

12 comments:

nancy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!
I did that little snow guy too ... he's a bit labor intensive, huh? ;o)
Bethlehem is just beautiful - congratulations!

Sandy said...

They are both Beautiful Shari. I love how Bethlehem turned out. Great job. Good for you for finishing so soon. :D

BeckySC said...

Congratulations, Shari, they look GREAT. Bethlehem is beautiful!!
WTG!

Susieq said...

Yeah!!!!! It is beautiful, and I really like the snowman too.

Cathy said...

Wow they are both great. You must have smoking needles to finish so many projects.

Virpi said...

Beautiful finishes!

monique said...

wonderful fininshes!!

JoAnn said...

Both are very nice Shari! Love the snowman & Bethleham is so pretty!! Congrats on your finishes :)

Sally said...

Very nice finishes Shari.

~Kim~ said...

AWESOME job Shari! I love both of your finishes! Keep up the great work, and cant wait to hear another happy dance announcement soon. :)

~Kim~

Lizzy said...

Congrats on the lovely finishes, Shari!!! Bethlehem is beautiful and I love the snowman... I've still got to stitch mine... :-)

Klementina said...

Hi!
Nice craft!
I found a site with a lot of free patterns - visit and enjoy!
Free Cross Stitch Patterns