Thursday, January 8, 2009

ISO :>)/UPDATE!!!!!


I hope my son & DIL do not read my blog!!!!!
I found a birth sampler this am, that I MUST do for the new baby!!!!!!
I need help thou!!!! Do any of my UK friends have this pattern & be willing to sell it to me??? I would be forever grateful!
There is a story here!!!! My son is always commenting on my stitching when he is home. He says I am always stitching something with the alphabet. He has been known to ask, "Mom, aren't you ever going to learn your alphabet?" Wouldn't this just be the perfect sampler for the baby?!?!?!?!?!
Thanks in advance for any help!!!
DUH ME! I forgot to mention who the designer is!! Thanks Coco for asking!!!!
The sampler is by Historical SamplerCompany.
A dear friend led me to a website that sells JUST THE CHART for this, so I have ordered it!!!! Much cheaper than buying the kit!!!!!

10 comments:

Coco said...

Great ! Who is the designer ?

Julie said...

Its a wonderful design Shari, i hope you are able to get it.

Julie said...

I don't have that design Shari, but agree with you it will be lovely in a baby's room. I hope you can find it!

Mylene said...

That's a beautiful design, Shari!

Katie said...

That's too perfect Shari. Great Choice! I pick on you about alphabets too. LOL Good luck finding it!

Sherre said...

Shari, I'm so glad it worked out. Just think of how much fun you will have stitching it and thinking of the precious new grandbaby who will be born this year!

Meari said...

That's really cute, Shari.

Carolyn NC said...

I've never seen this one - I love it! What a great surprise this will be. :)

Milly~ said...

I love this birth sampler!

Jean said...

The design is just beautiful!! When I saw the baby's birth date as 1997, I thought - oh, someone like me who might take 10 years to finish a baby gift!! LOL! But, no- you haven't started yet and I'm sure with a baby coming, you will very happy to put the time in on it and will get it done. Your son is funny with the alphabet comment! Kids!!