Thursday, January 29, 2009

getting back to normal




Hi There!
I think the computer is getting back to normal. My husband has been working on it more every night. Today will be a test. I have not tried to use the scanner yet, so this will test one more of the issues! I scanned 2 of my WIP pieces to upload. They scanned ok, now to find them to upload here!
It has been a very busy week. My normal Wed. babysitting ended up being Tues. & then extra on Wed. Plus my normal Monday babysitting! No wonder I feel I haven't stitched much!!!
I am busily working on my model for the most part. I feel I am making good progress, but I fear not fast enough.
Sat., I had 2 other girls from my state over to stitch. We are all doing ByGoneStitches Quaker Christmas. I have attached a picture of mine. I worked on it that day and then put it away.
I am also attaching a picture of my Beatrix Potter SAL piece.
I did not get to work on my HAED last week. Maybe tomorrow!!
I will be home all day today for sure, because my husband had to take my car. The brakes in his car went out on his way home last night. Thankfully, it was a hose & there was enough fluid to make it home safely. So, I guess we know his project for this weekend!
As I was taking my pictures & scans this morning, he asked how many WIP I had. He could think of at least 6 or 7. We counted & I have 8. I told him that he knows I will finish them all. I just have to concentrate the bulk of my stitching time on the model until it is done!
I hope everyone is having a good week. I think the entire USA is being hit with unusual weather. Stay safe where ever you are! Thank you so much for visiting & for your kind comments. They are SO MUCH appreciated!

13 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Your stitching is beautiful and you have wonderful pieces! Good luck with the model.

Milly~ said...

ByGoneStitches Quaker Christmas is going to be gorgeous Shari. Look forward to seeing your progress on this.

Julie said...

Lovely stitching, the model is gorgeous

Unknown said...

The model is really looking soooooo pretty!!! Great stitching on the other two projects also!

Cindy F. said...

Hey girl!! You've really made beautiful progress on these 3 wips!
So glad the computer's working better. Mine seems to crash if I'm on French blogs or sometimes on emails. I'm afraid to ask if you've tried my blog today:(
So glad your dh made it home safely after the brakes went out!

WendyCarole said...

Glad the computer is better. I love your work

Unknown said...

Beautiful stitching Shari I love the alphabet with the cherries the colours are lovely.

Anonymous said...

What is the name of that sampler? That is beautiful!

Wayne said...

These all look real good sis.

Debra said...

I didn't see the Beatrix Potter SAL piece, but everything else looks great.
Debra in Indiana

Mylene said...

You made a good progress on your model piece and the Quaker Christmas is looking great.

Lynn B said...

The alphabet looks beautiful!

Betty said...

Your model is looking so wonderful! I had not looked closely at the design before, and just realized what an interesting design it really is.

Congratulations on your cute finish, too!