Sunday, August 3, 2008

August ornament is finished


As I always do, I started my ornament for the month on the first. (finished Isabella just in time!!!!)
I chose Thy Works are Good by Gentle Pursuit Designs this month. It was in the 2007 JCS ornament issue.
I stitched it on 25 ct over 1. I made it into a large scissor fob. (can also be an ornament for the tree!!!)
THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of the wonderful comments about Isabella. I was truly overwhelmed by your kind words & thoughts. They mean so much to me!!!
I have told Lauren of Sassy's Fabby's that I must get a piece of that fabric so I can do her for myself!!!!

10 comments:

Kajsa said...

That is looking great. Nice finish!

Anonymous said...

Shari, As allways your work is Beautifull. You should not be surprised at the comments that you get. Just keep up the good work. Love you Dad

Sharon said...

Very pretty finish! Congrats.

Julie said...

Lovely finish, i really must start my ornies this year!

Unknown said...

Congrats on another beautiful finish! You've been stitching up a storm!!!

Christina said...

Very pretty.

Dawn said...

Hi Shari,

I recently joined a Yahoo group called Monopoly SAL. The group moderator sent me the pattern at no cost. If you are interested in checking out the group and/or joining the link is:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Monopoly_SAL/

Love your blog! Thanks for visiting mine!

Take care & Happy Stitching!
Dawn in NC

Dawn said...

Thank you so much for you wonderful comments on my blog! I do appreciate them so much!

Take care & Happy Stitching to you!!!
Dawn in NC

jacq said...

I send you the pattern of the snowman, the gingerbreadman is a pattern out of the book crafting christmas gift from tone finnager (tilda Hus)

Meari said...

What a nice finish, Shari. Congrats!