Monday, August 18, 2008

My blogging buddies are the best!!!


Over the weekend, I was not awarded once, but TWICE, for the "I Love Your Blog" award.I received the award from:
Rachael
and also from:
Mylene .
Here are the rules I received with the award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

I’m nominating the following for an I love your blog award:

1. Nicole
2. Heidi
3. Tanya
4. Vonna
5. Meari
6. Dawn
7. Milly

On the stitching side, I finished a small exchange piece over the weekend, but I can't show it yet, since I haven't mailed it to the new owner. I think it turned out pretty cute thou!
I am now working on my Christmas Village for a few days.
Thanks for visiting & I love for my visitors to comment, so even if you don't have a blog, please leave a comment. You can comment as annonymous.

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you so much Shari! It means alot coming from someone new to my blog. I really appreciate your comments and enjoy the chance to get to know each other through them. You are so right when you say blogging buddies are the best.

I wish you an inspiring and creative Monday my friend!

Hugs ~
Heidi

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thank you so much Shari :)
I heart your blog too :)

Katie said...

You deserve it. You have an awesome blog. Keep it up.

Meari said...

Very cool! THANK YOU, Shari. :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Congratulations for your award.

"Magnolia" said...

Well deserved award, Miss Shari! Congrats!

Can't wait to see your mini!

Kim said...

Congrats Shari, you deserve it. :)

~Kim~

Julie said...

Congrats on the award!

Looking forward to seeing what you came up with for the mini

Meari said...

Thanks for the award, Shari! I've enjoyed your blog, too. :)

Connie B said...

Wow congrats!!!

Olga said...

Congratulations on your awards!!!