Sunday, August 24, 2008

Look what followed us home!


We went for our nightly walk tonight & when we were almost home, I heard "meow" in our field. I said 'there is a kitten in there'. So, I stood there & said here kitty kitty. My husband said, there is more than one kitten. He said there are 2, no 3, no 4. They followed us the rest of the way home. I came in & told my son. Right away, he asked if we had cat food. (we haven't had cats for 5+ years) Well, he found a can of chicken chunks, that became cat food. So, we shall see if they are still out there in the morning!!! We need something to control the mice & chipmunks, but I don't want my beautiful birds to disappear.

9 comments:

Debra said...

Shari they are so cute!!
Wow you have changed your blog, I love it.
Debra in Indiana

Julie said...

aww they loook cute, i wonder who they belong to

Connie B said...

Awwww! They are so cute! This is how I got my furbaby! She showed up in my yard, and then came into the house a few days later!!!

Jennifer said...

I don't know if it would scare off the chipmunks and mice as well, but a jingle bell on a break away collar for each kitty would give the birds fair warning that a cat was coming, and the break away collar would prevent them from getting snagged on branches and such.

Sonda said...

What little cutie kitties. So sad that they're just out there!

Heidi said...

What little sweethearts! Did they stay or have they roamed off to somewhere else? There is nothing like the face of a kitten.

Hugs ~
Heidi

"Magnolia" said...

What cute little kitties! I love how they're each different. They are absolutely adorable. Makes me want a new baby!

Anne52 said...

Hi, Shari!
I linked to this blog from another, wondering if I'd stumbled onto yours. When I scrolled down and saw the picture of Spyro, I knew it was you. :-)
Your pieces are gorgeous, as always! Great to catch up with you a bit.

Anne B. (Marion)

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!!!!!