Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pen for Cross Stitchers!!!!!!!



As many of you know, my dad is a woodworker. Many of you have seen the bowls, pens, etc... that he makes. Well, if it works out, he will have exclusive rights to floss pens! He was sent a sample of what they would be like. I assured him that I would be 'showing it off' if I could see it. The person who does the blanks only sent him 1 of the the 2 pieces for a pen, but you can get the idea of what it will look like by the picture. I am also adding a link to my dad's web page, where you can see all of the other pens & goodies! You can bet I will be asking to get a floss pen!!!
http://www.finewoodturnings.com/ Dad has an email address listed on the website & a phone number as well! I am also attaching a picture of a whole pen, so you can see what the pen will look like!
EDIT: I just talked to dad on the phone! I am even more excited now!!!! Each of us who orders a pen will provide our VERY OWN FLOSS ENDS for our pens!!!! More details to follow!!!! Dad thinks these will sell for $25.00 each. Dad, are they ready yet?!!?!?!?!?! Love ya!

10 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome. Tell him to make some extra and you can sell them when people come to stitch at your house *hint hint* haha.

Stitchingranny said...

Please can you tell me where the link to your dads webpage is. I cannot find it and I don't know what its called.

Stitchingranny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Vickie said...

That is just too cool!!!

Julie said...

Wow- those are too cool!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!!! My dad still absolutely loves the deer antler pen I got from your dad!

Karin said...

That it the coolest pen! I'm sure he'll get lots of business out of the stitching community.

Anonymous said...

Shari has blessed Her Dad again. I am going to get blanks for two pens so that I can produce two complete pens to show. After that anyone who wants one will be able to send me some of their scrapes and they will get a pen made from it. George Tamlin Shari's Dad

Sonda said...

What a neat idea!!

Mylene said...

Great works of your Dad, Shari.