Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snowman's Quaker Christmas


Oh, it is good to have the computer back!!!!! My computer has been on the blink since the end of last week. It just started 'restarting' itself randomly sometime last week. DH worked on it all weekend & came to the conclusion we needed a new power pack. Well, UPS delivered it today & I am back in business!!!!!
Since I couldn't be on the computer, I had a LOT of stitching time!!!! I finished this little guy totally in one day. I have also worked on something else, but no pictures yet!!!!
I will try to catch up with reading everyone's blogs over the next few days. Please bear with me!!
It feels so good to be back!!! Thanks for looking & thanks so much for all of your kind comments!!!!! I so appreciate them!!!

10 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Glad you're up and running again! I love your little snowman - he's adorable.

Katie said...

I missed ya! Glad you're back. Even better to be back with a beautiful finish. Great Job!

Unknown said...

That turned out so cute!!! Hope your computer worries are over! It's no fun to be without a computer! Missed you!

missy said...

Glad to see you bogging agsin. Everything looks lovely. Your da's pens are awesome!!

Hugs
-missy-

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back,
Love that snowman

WendyCarole said...

oh he is so cute

Marianne said...

Snowman's Quaker Christmas turned out beautiful Shari! I love it! Send me a pic of it and I'll put it in my gallery! : )

Julie said...

Very pretty finish Shari, i like him

Mylene said...

Such a cute finish! Good to hear your computer was fixed.

Lennu said...

Welcome back :) Oh I love this cute snowman, what a lovely design and your finishing is perfect!