Monday, November 10, 2008

Progress Picture


Hi all!!! Welcome to a new week. Well, Monday is about done, but still, a new week!!!
Today, I started & finished a very small piece for an exchange I am doing. We are provided with a small Christmas stocking. We are to stitch something to fit in the pocket of it & then fill it with stitching goodies for our partner!!! My stitching is complete, so now I must decide what to stuff in it!!!
I have also been working on Bent Creek's Change of Seasons Row. This has been a very enjoyable stitch, other than the frog visit on Sat. I think I stitched while extremely tired Friday night & the frog had fun with that!
I also have started a model that is going to take some time. Obviously, I won't be showing that, so my posts may be more sporadic.
My dad should have my pen made later this week & then I will have a better picture to share & more details on how you can get your own personal floss pen!!! I am excited for him about these!!!
Thanks for stopping by & thanks to those who leave comments. It is nice to know who pays me a visit!!! Have a great week!!!

7 comments:

Candi said...

Oh my! Your seasons row looks very nice my mom just finished and framed it. She said she enjoyed stitching it very much. If you see my blog you will be able to tell I like Bent Creek very much. I like your blog and love to look and comment on others blogs so I hope you don't mind me adding you to my follow list.
Candi

Carolyn NC said...

Love the seasons. Be sure and show us your stocking all filled with goodies when you can!

Lennu said...

This is a lovely row! Great stitching :)

Stitchabilities said...

That looks lovely Shari, Have fun filling the stocking

Julie said...

BC looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing your pen from dad too. Have fun choosing stuff for the stocking

Debra said...

Congrats on your finish. It looks great.
Debra in Indiana

Shebafudge said...

Oh that is beautiful.

I really love your stitching.

BTW - I just tagged you.