Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April's Christmas Ornament!


I stitched my April ornament over the weekend, but just now had time to finish it. I told myself no use posting a finish until it was FINISHED!!!
This pattern is out of the 2007 issue of Gift of Stitching. It is called Gingerbread House & it is by Olive Hope Design. I love how it turned out. It was a fun stitch & the fabric is perfect for the design!!!!
Enjoy & thanks for looking!!
Stay tuned for triple stitching later tonight or tomorrow for sure!!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

A great design Shari and finished so beautifully.
Nice frame DH made too.

CindyMae said...

That is awesome news! Beautiful frame!

CindyMae said...

Lovely finish! Sorry the last comment was for the last post!

Mylene said...

A very cute ornament, Shari.
I haven't started mine yet this month.

Vickie said...

Beautiful design!! Your stitching is just wonderful!

Carolyn NC said...

I love this one!

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful on the blue fabric!
Great finish girl!

Sharon said...

Very prety ornament!