Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Day after Easter!


Hello everyone! We had a beautiful day for Easter. We had ONE nice day last week & the rest were either snow or rain. But, one day was nice. Then, Friday & Sat. were rainy again. Yesterday was beautiful! Today, it is raining again. I am starting to see a pattern & it isn't a nice pattern!
Anyway, I started 2 different things over the weekend. I haven't taken pictures of either of them.
I did start & finish something for the babies. I knew the train parts were one of the patterns my DIL really liked, so I decided to do them first. I did them on the newborn size shirts, since we have no clue when the babies might be born. ( we have been told triplets can be born as early as 28 weeks & have a wonderful survival rate. Normal triplet pregnancy is 31 weeks.) She is 22 weeks now, so who knows!
Anyway, I did the engine, a middle car & the caboose. Too cute!!!
I wasn't going to post them, because I am afraid people will get sick of baby stuff, but I have had a lot of people say they want to see them, so here they are!!!

13 comments:

CindyMae said...

Oh my goodness, those are sooo cute! Once them babies get here you will have to put them in a wow with them on and show us all!!! I love the idea and they turned out so cute!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

These are tooo cute.

Carolyn NC said...

These are so cute - love them. Great job1

Cindy F. said...

Ohhh! TOO CUTE!!! Shari, these are adorable! You are such a good mil and grandmother-to-be!! Those buttons as wheels are genius!!

Mylene said...

Great job, Shari. They are soooo cute.

Von said...

Of course, we love to see all the baby things! Onesies are a must-have in the newborn set and these are the cutest ever. :)

Debra said...

They are so cute and so are the hats.
DLS

Lori's page said...

Hi Shari, me again, I left a comment on your wish list blog also. Thanks for your encouragement, you are very kind. So good we can have lovely people around us, and I must say, I've buckled up, you know; we blog because we love to share, and whether or not people will leave comments, this is not the objective. Knowing we belong to this great community of motivated ladies, each with a special gift, it is wonderful. And sometimes we put in a line or two to express our admiration! Wishing you always good health and the time to fulfil all the things you want to do. Love, Lori xxx

Marianne said...

These are way cute Shari! Great choice on the train theme!

Vickie said...

Shari,

Those are just too adorable!!! Congrats on the finish!!! Those are just too cute.

Sharon said...

The boys hats and onsies are aorable.

Unknown said...

TOO cute!! :)

Julie said...

OMG!!! These are adorable. I can't believe I missed this post, Shari! I'm assuming you just free-hand stitched these, no templates, no stamping. Amazing!