Friday, April 24, 2009

long shot!

good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We FINALLY have a spring like day today!!! Woohoo!!!!!!
I saw a finish on the 123 board this am, that I must find!!!! It is by Blackbird Designs. It is called Moonlit Garden from the loose feathers leaflet #22.
The verse on this piece is one of my all time favorites. I am hoping that someone out there has this pattern & is willing to sell it for a reasonable price or even loan it out. I take great care with patterns. I am putting a picture of it. I can't find an actual pattern picture.
Thanks in advance & now back to my stitching!!!!


Wendy said...

So glad to read that you have springlike day today! This does feel so good. We have very good weather too lately and it gives you a lot of energy.

Cindy F. said...

I'm sure you've googles and been all over the net I'll keep my eyes open too:) Did you try writing to BBD??
Good luck!

CindyMae said...

Can not help you with the pattern although it is gorgeous!!!!

Kathy said...

Great minds think alike. I recently saw this one and fell in love with it too! :)

Good luck and if you find it and they have more than one could you let me know? :)

Julie said...

Hope your spring days continue

Mylene said...

Great to hear about the change of the weather. Enjoy!!!

sylvia said...

I have the blacbird design chart "Under the Moonlit Sky". E-mail me at and I can help you out.

stitchinfiend said...

You are having a beautiful spring day and I am having a beautiful autumn day. Good luck with finding the pattern.